Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

From valentine

I remembered this morning that today was Valentines day and I just barely thought to get Caleb something.. of course I forgot to get something for Joe or anyone else. Barely remembered valentine cards for CJ's class on Tues. Those of you who know me well are not surprised by this, since I am one of the least sentimental people I know. Caleb brought me a flower (dandelion picked from the backyard), which he later told me he gave to Daddy, who suggested he give it to me for Valentine's Day. Caleb got a couple of cards with some money, and we finally got him the lizards he wanted from the Zoo (that he reminds me every week Santa forgot to bring him), so he was pretty thrilled. He told me he didn't want to leave them outside though because something might want to eat them. To him, they are real, and there is no amount of explaining that plastic toys are not real which will convince him. Stinking Toy Story.
A note about Levi. He has a virus and a cold, but no Strep or pneumonia or anything, even though he sounds awful. He is in the 5th percentile for head, 10th%ile for weight, and 75th%ile for height. Yep, what I figured. Developmentally on target, but Doc wants me to lose the walker so he will actually make an effort to crawl. Thing is, he loves it, and Doc doesn't have to hear him complain... so maybe it will hang around a little while longer. He is so funny to watch, scooting all over following me around in the kitchen!
From valentine
From valentine
From valentine

No comments: