Sunday has not been fun, like it was supposed to be. We had a blast eating lunch with friends, but I hope we didn't get them all sick! We were supposed to have a baby shower, Bible Bowl practice, and a going away party for some friends...but...Levi had a fever of 102ish and Caleb has a constantly runny nose/cough. I am afraid we may be dealing with Strep throat. Joe also had a sore throat/aches. I was a little achy with a slight fever. I was supposed to take Levi to the Dr. for his 9 month well baby. So now I guess we will see if they want to see him for a sick visit instead. I HOPE it's gone by morning.
Oh, and I just realized I never posted this. I think we heard Thurs, and we were so busy. Joe got an interview for the Occupational Therapy program with University of Texas Medical Branch!! It is scheduled for March 4. We are SO excited!!! He was on a waiting list last year after he had an interview for their second round (we missed the deadline for first round last year). But this year we are in the first round and REALLY pumped. Yay, Joe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment