Levi learned to clap today!! I don't have a pic because of course he would not cooperate when I had the camera, but he did it several times today. We didn't do too much today, but Caleb did ride his lizards around in the jeep while we went on a lizard hunt. I took a picture because he reminded them to wear their seatbelts because "safety is important". Oh, and I took the other picture on Sunday when he insisted on wearing his shirt backwards. Not an unusual thing for him, since he has worn his underwear backwards since he started wearing them last fall!! Caleb gave me a bracelet he made a school today for Valentine's Day. He said it was a heart, and I love it. He told me I could put it in my bracelet drawer (which he secretly covets for his own).
I had to take these because Caleb was cracking me up trying to "drive" his little coupe around. He can barely get in it, much less shuffle his feet along to move it. Don't let his expression fool you, he was having a blast in the car, he just didn't want me taking his picture. Proof that one is never too big for a Little Tykes Coupe!!
1 comment:
looks like y'all are enjoying the nice weather as much as we are ;)
Post a Comment