Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Great day

I was able to work out daycare for both of the boys today. I am going to have Levi go to a lady's house very close to the Head Start where Caleb will be. Eventually I'd like them both to be there, but there is a waiting list for Levi. Then today I went to double check on eligibility for a Maine healthcare program, and the boys qualify!! I completed a full day of work but it wasn't stressful at all, which is so nice. I have a long drive from work to a site where I do therapy. It takes about 45 minutes. It's on the highway, so it's easy driving but still very beautiful. And as an added bonus I drive it at a great time to call friends and catch up! Also today, Joe found out that the GI Bill is going to cover his entire school tuition. We thought there would be some we had to pay due to the cost being higher than the state schools in Maine, but it wasn't near as high as some state school tuition, so I guess that is why they covered it all. The house is slowly coming together and I emptied a couple more boxes tonight. I was so tired I fell asleep from about 8-10 tonight, so I have got to get to bed earlier tonight. Too many late nights and early mornings catching up to me. Joe had a couple of midterms today.

No comments: