Sunday, April 10, 2011

Disney on Ice




Guess I never posted about our incredible time at Disney on Ice. Toy Story 3. If I did, I can't find it, so here goes. Granna, Poppa, Uncle Mark, Aunt Lindsay, Mia, baby (in utero), Daddy, Mommy, Caleb and Levi all went to see it at the AAC on April Fools Day. It was SO fun! My favorite part was at the beginning, when the army men parachuted in onto the ice, "marched" on skates, doing rifles in the dark. Talk about impressive. I have attempted rifles before... not easy, forget about it on skates and in the dark!! Caleb's favorite part was Buzz Lightyear entering from above on some contraption with fire/lights, etc. to defeat Zerg. That, and the cotton candy. (Side note: Gross. How can anyone like something that takes like a medicine-flavored cotton ball?) Levi loved it all until about the last 15 minutes. Can you blame him, it lasted 2 hours. All the men were ready to go at intermission!

No comments: