I took Caleb (and Levi) to the Bounce house place in the mall today to meet with some friends. Even though it is loud in there because of all the blowing air, it is SO great. They can just run from place to place without being told to slow down, watch out, be careful, etc. Although we do have to remind not to punch, which it difficult when there is a boxing inflatable. Caleb ran and jumped for about an hour, downed 11 chicken nuggets, some fries, and a lemonade, and was good to go for another hour. He will probably start growing feathers soon. They were all so cute walking from the inflatables to the food court. A long line of boys + Emmy holding hands. So cute that I was busy taking pictures and not realizing I was following them right into the boys bathroom. Oops! Luckily, my friend caught me right before I stepped in and I got the boys to come with me to the girls bathroom, where it was a race to see who could get finished going to the bathroom and washing hands the fastest. And then the blow dryer fun. How boys can make anything and everything a competition and a form of entertainment is beyond me! Caleb already has a big day planned for us tomorrow. He told Joe and I that we needed to get ready, because #14 (a car he has) told him tomorrow it's "going to be the big race" before Rachel's Birthday party. And if we want to watch from the couch we can, or if we want to watch from the chair, we can. Thanks for the permission. Where does he get his administrative genes???
No comments:
Post a Comment