Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Family

The first picture Caleb drew about 2 weeks ago. He was supposed to draw a picture of our family. He says Daddy is the one in blue. I asked where I was and he replied, "Hmmm. I don't know. You can be the heart." I guess that is probably exactly what I want to be.
So tonight, I had him draw another picture of our family. I just had to help him with the order. Ex. Draw a circle, now two legs, now two arms, etc. I would always say eyes, nose, mouth, in that order. On mine, after I said nose, he said, "and then the sharp teeth, right?" Guess I must have lost my position as the heart if I now have fangs. In case you are wondering, Joe is in the middle, then me on the left, Levi on the right, and Caleb at the bottom. There is another circle at the very bottom (no, I'm not pregnant, unless he knows something I don't)... Caleb just said it was "too wow" (too low). Posted by Picasa

No comments: