
Well,
I have apparently been listening to too much KVIL. Their "wish list" and magic makers talk shows that highlight all the sick children and needy people have had me in tears more times in the last week on the way to and from work than I have cried in a month! So God has pricked my heart and turned me from Scrooge into...well, the reformed Scrooge I guess. I think also I am relating to the Karen Carpenter song that starts "Christmas cards have all been sent, the Christmas rish is through..." I was just a little stressed out, but I am better now and ready to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For those of you checking this due to Christmas cards, I am toying with the idea of no cards next year...strictly virtual. We'll see. Maybe I'll take a vote on my blog. Some of you may have realized that there was no "Year in Review" letter. Several reasons for that, but mainly because this year really had no high points for us except for Caleb and we really didn't want to talk about it. Bottom line is that right now we are in Mansfield, TX. I work as a contract SLP for a school district. Joe is staying home with Caleb until he starts school in Jan. He is going back for a bachelors in Accounting, since Exercise Science is practically worthless (to him). We worship at New York Avenue church of Christ. We are still trying to decide exactly where we need to be and which path will be the best option for us long term. I really miss all my Minot, ND pals and wish we were still there...yes, even with the weather! But I count my blessings that I have a wonderful husband, the sweetest baby in the world, a great job, a house to live in, food to eat and all of us are healthy. We are truly blessed. May God bless you all and keep you until we meet again. Love, The Toyes
1 comment:
Kelly,
I didn't know until your email that you have a blog. Tyler's sister and brother-in-law live in Mansfield. Our brother-in-law Leland is the journalism teacher at the new school in Mansfield Legacy. They go to church at Mansfield church of Christ (I think.) They just moved to the area this summer, so they are anxious to make new friends. They have 3 kids. The youngest two are 9 month bookends to Keynan (Raylee is 25 months and Reese is 7 months), so Caleb could have some buddies. I'll send you her email and blog site soon.
Love ya,
Kelly Wiggains
Post a Comment