
Ok, now that I am an adult, who is apparently the one in our family in charge of Christmas cards, decorating the house, thinking of Christmas gift ideas, shopping, returning items, shopping again, etc.... I have decided that Christmas may not be my favorite time of year anymore. All I want to do is come home from work, eat dinner, play with Caleb, then read a book and go to bed. But oh, there is wrapping to do and things to plan for...goody, goody. Plus, ever since having a child who requires all the patience I have, I have no patience left over for anyone else in the world, including other shoppers, drivers, family members, etc. so I find myself, tired, grumpy, stressed out, and altogether not very jovial. If it weren't for the movie Elf, I might not have survived thus far. That movie alone is enough to make Christmas worth it. Oh, and I tried to get some cute pics of my snotty nosed, red-eyed, drooling little boy today....yeah, they're not good, but they may be the best I can do. I hope someone gets to enjoy them. Maybe I'll write a post AFTER Christmas, saying how great it was. For now, Bah Humbug!
No comments:
Post a Comment