Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Happenings

Caleb's birthday breakfast, at his new favorite place, Dunkin' donuts. It was SO hard to take him there. Ok, fine. It's my new favorite place, too!
At the pumpkin patch/apple orchard/corn maze, petting zoo, hayride. Hey, around here, things are pretty multifunctional. No, the picture isn't great. I settle for having them in the same frame most of the time. Smiles and eyes open are just bonus.
Levi loved feeding the goats.
Caleb was also a fan!
Bonus pic... smiles, eyes open, and all heads looking this way! And the tractor one, well 4/5 isn't too bad! Levi was pretty irritated that he had to get off the little red wagon I was manually pulling to ride on the ultra cool tractor. Toddlers!!!
I know this one is blurry, but he goes so stinkin' fast, this one looked clear compared to all the others. I tried to take it with them coming down the little hill in the backyard, but it's a lost cause!
Levi posing for his Fall photoshoot. Do you like Fall, Levi??


cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

From cj bday and ft knox

No comments: