I don't have anything amazing to post today. We both called UTMB (Joe first, then me, to get more details, of course) to check waitlist status. Turns out, they still have spots to fill and he is being considered along with another interview group. This group will interview April 1, I think, so it would be a couple weeks after that and we might hear if he gets moved off the waitlist. The lady I spoke with was encouraging and said he was a good candidate, so we'll see. I check a forum, so I know 4 of 53 spots have been filled. I also saw that one other school we haven't heard from yet is sending out stuff soon, University of Minnesota, so maybe that will be good news...keep those prayers coming, folks!
Speaking of prayers, I guess we do pray for it a lot with Caleb present, because last night he mumbled something about helping Daddy get into school so he can get a good job. At least this way, if we do have to move, maybe he'll take it as an answer to prayer. I don't even want to think about that battle...he has already said he is not leaving his friends. I know how he feels; we have great ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment