Monday, March 21, 2011

Has it really been a month..?

I'm sure it has. I know the reason I have neglected to post on here is because I have been consumed with praying for/talking about/etc. Joe getting into OT school. We haven't had any great news, only that he was waitlisted at UTMB in Galveston, so I haven't felt like posting anything. But I guess I will catch up really.
So Caleb learned how to mop, which has been helpful, to a degree. Hey, it's better than nothing, which is how I tend to let it get lately.

From March 2011

Then we had our ladies retreat. It was a blast, and Joe kept the boys. Then Caleb came down with pink eye, and although we got him on antibiotics quickly, we didn't use them more than 5 days, so it came back, and Levi got it. Lovely.
Then Spring Break! YEA! We did lots of fun things: zoo, 6 Flags, auto show in Fort Worth (I will never understand how it can be so thrilling for a male to sit in cars and trucks. Caleb was like a kid in a candy shop... he has already asked when we can go back.)

From March 2011

From March 2011
From March 2011

From March 2011

From March 2011
Levi is becoming almost mobile. He gets to his knees, pulls up on things, and flips all around/scoots. He is still not crawling, not even army, although he finds it hilarious when I put him in crawl position and move his arms forward to "make" him crawl. He is babbling all the time: m, dada, baba, baibai. He is also waving (sort of). And quickly growing tired of baby food.

No comments: