Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW!!

So after breakfast, we played trains and went "camping" again. The kid can't WAIT until our Spring camping trip with the church! After lunch, I did a little laundry and cleaned up a bit, then we went outside and enjoyed the snow!!! It was snowing off and on all morning but by afternoon it was gorgeous. I really wanted to make a snowman, which I always forget is much harder than it looks. Joe called him "mini-me". Caleb reluctantly helped decorate him, but he was much more interested in pelting us with snowballs as we attempted our masterpiece.
Eventually, Joe gave up for awhile and hauled his huge piece around as if he was going to chunk it at Caleb.
Our finished product. Levi was wondering what all the fuss was about. I let him hold some snow, and he didn't even try to eat it. Weird, since Caleb couldn't stop licking it! The album has pics of Levi in the snow. Caleb did try driving his jeep through the snow, which worked for a little while. Eventually, we came in and Joe made homemade hot chocolate. Like Polar Express hot chocolate. Caleb and I then made homemade chocolate chip cookies. I was so proud I let him help with every step and we were both still alive afterward. Then we ate pizza, watched Fly Me to the Moon, and ate WAY too many cookies with milk. Yum. A pretty spectacular day, I'll say.
He
click on the image below to visit the entire album

No comments: