Took Caleb to school this morning. He was overjoyed, of course. Then Levi and I went to my work, where I supervised my girls for 2 hours. Then I dropped him off and went to make a visit. One of them cancelled so I got to work a little on a "car" for Caleb's party. Then off to get get him from school and back to feed Levi before a couple more visits. Levi had his first veggies tonight... sweet peas! He seemed to like them just fine. Caleb actually ate his beans and fajita steak tacos tonight, so everyone was healthy! Levi got a bath with Caleb tonight, mostly sitting supported in the tub, and got his tiny toenails clipped for the first time, too. It is so funny to me how he LOVES to lie naked on his changing table and coo at me. Just smiles and giggles and coos, until I go to put clothes on him, and immediately he starts fussing. Great, we'll have a streaker. He was giggling tonight at strawberries on his tummy, and it seems to me that he is more ticklish than he has been. I got at least 3 real belly laughs out of him tonight. I had no idea and am pleasantly surprised at how quickly we fell into a real routine of life with a new baby... it is really nice and wonderful.
P.S. this pic accidentally got posted with the one for cereal... I can't get it off. So go down a little to Caleb's comments to see the peas!
No comments:
Post a Comment