Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meet the Teacher night


Joe, Levi, and I took Caleb to meet his new teacher's tonight. I had to threaten him with eating all his chocolate candy to get this picture, so I am sure I am already making a great impression on his teachers. He is going to be in the Turtles (or Sea Turtles, as he calls it, since I made the mistake of saying how cool it was that he just bought a hat to match it, and it has a sea turtle) class, with 2 of his friends from our church. I already introduced him to my insane need to get "the best thing at the best price" while on our lunchbox search. He just wanted to get whatever the current store had, but we were on the hunt for either Cars or Toy Story, since he first said that was what he wanted. We almost settled for Shrek, but when I realized that it burped when you pushed a button on his stomach, I quickly returned it to the shelf with all the others. No sense getting in trouble for your lunchbox. We FINALLY snagged the LAST Toy Story one, after 4 different Walmarts and 2 Targets. Whew!

No comments: