Today, when I finally got myself moving by 10am, I decided it was a great day for the zoo. Joe had already decided it was a great day for football, since it was the first day of college football. So I packed up the boys and we went by ourselves. We met Mark, Lindsay, and Mia there. I wore Levi in the sling with a backpack for our stuff... no stroller!! Levi did great. He looked out all around until he ate after about 2 hours, then he rode facing me (I mistakingly thought he would get a nap), for the next hour or so. No pics of the zoo, but here are some of my sweet boys. Oh, and Caleb randomly uses "GPS" at least 4x a day. HE babbles on about things he sees, or reasoning why he should get to have something... "and it's just a GPS", or something like that. I don't even think we talk about it or use our GPS that much!! And the word "insect" also randomly appears in conversations. Love it. The pic with Aunt Beth showcases Levi's new smile.
And these three remain; faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. Love one another, for love is from God. He who loves is born of God and knows God. What story are you telling?... Now broadcasting to you from Bangor, Maine, hoping to spread the story of God's love around the Northeast.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
A day at the zoo
Today, when I finally got myself moving by 10am, I decided it was a great day for the zoo. Joe had already decided it was a great day for football, since it was the first day of college football. So I packed up the boys and we went by ourselves. We met Mark, Lindsay, and Mia there. I wore Levi in the sling with a backpack for our stuff... no stroller!! Levi did great. He looked out all around until he ate after about 2 hours, then he rode facing me (I mistakingly thought he would get a nap), for the next hour or so. No pics of the zoo, but here are some of my sweet boys. Oh, and Caleb randomly uses "GPS" at least 4x a day. HE babbles on about things he sees, or reasoning why he should get to have something... "and it's just a GPS", or something like that. I don't even think we talk about it or use our GPS that much!! And the word "insect" also randomly appears in conversations. Love it. The pic with Aunt Beth showcases Levi's new smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment