
wow.... ok. so I didn't realize it has been over a year since I posted. That is pretty ridiculous. So I am going to try this again. In hopes that one day I will print it all out and have a nice journal of life. to catch everyone up, since my last post, I had another beautiful new baby boy... Levi Toye. He was born May 15 (2 days after my birthday), at 37 weeks (yippee!!). I also got to have a vbac with him, which I was super excited about. Levi is 3 months now, and has been smiling since about 7-8 weeks (a month before Caleb), and sleeping through the night since about 5-6 weeks -- at least 6-7 hours. At 3 months, he sleeps from about 7:30-8pm to about 5-6am. He is so laid back, and super sweet. Caleb is now almost 4, and he is a whirlwind of energy and enthusiasm. Right now, he is sick with a virus, but even so, he asks me every night what we are going to do in the morning. He has a plan for everything, and an idea about how everything should go. He loves playing with cars, playing with any kind of ball, playing guitar (especially to church/devo songs, since those are mainly the ones he knows). I can't believe he is starting preschool in just a little over a week. At least I have 2 years of pre-k before he goes to "big school". He is learning how to adjust to being a big brother. I think he's doing ok, but it's a little easier for him since Dad is home as well as Mom right now, so he doesn't have to "wait" all the time. He has a gift for remembering directions/locations/verses, etc. He has the cutest ideas about things... he keeps telling me that we will have to go home before we go to heaven, because "they don't have clothes up there."
No comments:
Post a Comment