And these three remain; faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. Love one another, for love is from God. He who loves is born of God and knows God. What story are you telling?... Now broadcasting to you from Bangor, Maine, hoping to spread the story of God's love around the Northeast.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Keeping up with the Moore's...
Well, I seem to constantly find myself trying to keep up with someone. And today it is my dear cousin, Angie Moore, who is the second person to email me with a blog for her family. And of course I think it's a great idea, not one I have time for, but will make time for nonetheless so that I don't get too far behind the power curve. Caleb changes and grows so fast, maybe this way I can post some pics on here and journal entries, with a link to his photobucket site for more pics and videos. Enjoy everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA!! Gotta Cha! I am glad you joined the blog world.
Have you noticed that my http address has 3 Os? Can't wait to see you! Do you need me to bring anymore clothes?
Post a Comment